Course Cancellations & Refunds
► Classroom Course (In house course)
By completing your registration for a course and making a payment of full or installment fee, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
You have the right to cancel your booking at any time at the following terms:
1.1 Any Classroom course cancelled after registration – admin fee of 25% of the course price applies (which will not be refunded), remaining deposit will be refunded. You need to request the course cancellation 5 working days before the course starting date.
1.2 You are not eligible for any refund if you made a request for course cancellation less than 5 working days before the course starting date.
1.3 IGrow Academy reserves the right to cancel a course if number of delegates have not reached the minimum required to run the course effectively. The company also reserves the right to cancel in the event of an unforeseen circumstance which disables a safe training environment. In the event of a cancellation, IGrow Academy will either arrange for an alternative course date or offer a full refund of the fee paid.
► Online Courses (Distance Learning)
Under this refund policy you may cancel your purchase of the course within the period of 14 calendar days (cancellation period) from the date on which the contract of purchase is concluded.
Refunds for online courses are only given under the following circumstances:
- The student/user did not access any portion of the online course AND the student/user requests a refund, in writing via email within three business days from the date of the registration (email notification sent). There will be no refunds for any online courses (or curricula) once a course has been accessed in any manner.
- A full refund will be issued less an administrative fee of R100.
► Course Postpone
Classroom Courses (In house courses);
If you need to postpone your course, you need to make a request 5 working days before the course starting date and it does not cost for you. You are not able to make a request for course postpone less than 5 working days before the course starting date.
► Events (Online and Offline)
Event Cancellation by Organizer
- IGrow Academy reserves the right to cancel an event.
- If IGrow Academy cancels an event, registrants will be provided with at least 24-hour notice of such cancellation and offered a full refund.
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, IGrow Academy reserves the right to either issue a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
Registration Cancellation by Participant
- Unless specifically stated on registration materials, all cancellation request must be received in writing. The deadline to receive a refund for your registration is 10 days prior to the event. All cancellations must be made in writing and carries a 10% administration fee.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- No show / non-attendance on the day: Refunds will not be made for registrants that are unable to attend an event.
- All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder.
- Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or Invoice number as well as proof of banking details. All eligible refunds will be actioned within 14 days after receiving the refund request.
► Refund Procedure
- Any refund will take up to 30 days to process.